WISC is a vibrant and inclusive learning community with an education that is based on a deep understanding of child development, which integrates the intellectual, artistic and practical to promote child’s ability to fully engage in the world.
We achieve our mission by:
- embracing the Waldorf philosophy and Waldorf education in a modern context
- maintaining a high professional standard in all subjects with an integrative approach to both the intellectual, the artistic, the practical and the social
- recognizing and appreciate each child and its particular abilities and potential
- creating a learning-oriented culture without exams and grades, with a focus on ongoing evaluation that gives the students inspiration and desire for new challenges
- develop and cultivate collaborative relationships and communities with and among the faculty, the board, the administration and the school’s families
- striving for cultural diversity in an urban context with an obligation to integrate nature into daily education and provide an understanding of the importance and nature of nature.
- being a cultural centre which is in a constantly and dynamically exchange and close cooperation with our local surroundings and with our international network.
- Respectful communication
- Harmony & Balance
- Life-Long Learning
- Appreciation for the environment
- Respectful, supportive relationships